Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Give me liberty!

!תנו לי חופש

Well, I'm currently on break between ulpan and regular classes - that's why I've had so much time to write in the blog recently! Unfortunately, after updating about the Wexner Institute, I don't have too much to say!

I will include the update that Jessica and I are planning a trip to Tel Aviv for the weekend. We've already bought tickets for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (in Hebrew!). We're thinking about going to a Reform synagogue called Beit Daniel for Friday night services, but aside from that, we don't really have any plans yet! Should be a good exercise in spontaneity.

I've been thinking a lot about various topics recently, but nothing major has come to mind to share on the blog. Maybe tomorrow (during my free hours that coincide with Jessica's ulpan) I'll put some considerable thought to the blog. For now, I think I'm going to go back to attending to a small fiction side project I've been kicking around for a few days. I'll post if anything significant happens with that.

No comments: